GROUPS OF THE SOUTH ARE HOLDING A SPIN IN on 27TH FEBRUARY 2010
Where: Opaheke School Papakura
Time: 10.00 to 4.00pm
Cost: $7.00 (this price includes morning and afternoon tea, lunch and entry)
What to bring: Spinning wheels and 4mm needles, and 4mm crochet hook if you prefer to crochet. For those who bring wheels you will need 2 bobbins with some fibre already spun and an empty spare bobbin. Traders will be there for you to spend your money with. Raffles will also be available.
- Novelty Spinning
- Knitting where you will pass it on after you have done 4 rows, and these pieces will be used to make blankets for Kidz First.
- Longest thread, we will supply all fibre for this and a time will be set for you to spin and whoever spins the longest thread wins a prize.
LUNCH: This will be provided in your entry cost and will be in the form of a ploughman’s lunch.
- Navajo Plying – you will need a bobbin with fibre on and an empty one.
- Casting on a Moebius scarf, pattern supplied.
- Casting on for toe up socks, you can bring your own but Area will have pattern, wool, and needle kits to purchase.
Contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org, ph 09 298 3318. We would appreciate it if you could let us know how many are coming for catering purposes.