This is the first of the A & P shows for the summer.
Red Hill Spinners cleaned up the prizes last year – remember, Jenny Ellwood-Wade won prizes while perched up in a hospital bed :-), not so much fun, but watch out – she is able-footed this year. CHALLENGE to the rest of is: let’s give them a run for their money.
Download entry forms from this link.
Clevedon A & P Show
9:00am–5:00pm, 13-14 November 2010
Children (5–14 yrs): $5.00
Family Pass (2 adults & up to 3 children): $25.00
Senior Citizens: $5 with Gold Card
Adults Arts & Crafts proudly sponsored by
With Relish Delicatessen, Clevedon
- Class 22 Cushion filled or unfilled not over 50 cm
- Class 23 Article, embroidered by hand
- Class 24 Article, embroidered by machine
- Class 25 Needlework, mounted or framed any thread, over 30cm – linen or canvas
- Class 26 Baby’s Garment, Baby/Toddler up to 3 yrs, open
- Class 27 Child’s Garment to fit 3 -10 year old, open
- Class 28 Any other Craft Article not mentioned, not exceeding 30cm
- Class 29 Painting or Sketch, any medium, framed or mounted
- Class 30 Wall hanging in any medium, frame opt. (wool, bark, collage, mosaic – NOT a cross stitch or tapestry)
- Class 31 One handspun sample hank (tied off)
- Class 32 “Bling” article, beading, necklace or bracelet, etc.
- Class 33 Pottery, item not over 60cm x 60cm